The future is better when you create it yourself.
SAIC Capital is a corporate venture capital firm formed in 2014. Its purpose is to establish SAIC as a major player in developing leading-edge technology for the transportation industry. It is located on Sand Hill Road in Menlo Park, California, at the heart of Silicon Valley.
SAIC Capital makes early and growth stage investments of between $1 million and $20 million in high-potential companies.
- Areas of investment include:Alternative energy solutions
- Durable, lighter materials
- Human Machine Interaction (HMI)
- Autonomous driving
- Connected Vehicles (IoT)
- Energy, Fuel and powertrain
- Big Data
- Aftermarket product and disruptive business models